newsmax

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Handmade Indian Style Smoking Pipes

I HAVE SMOKES A PIPE FOR MANY, MANY YEARS AND A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I RETIRED I BEGAN TO MADE A FEW SIMPLE PIPES TO SELL AT LOCAL FLEA MARKETS AND SOME TO SMOKE MYSELF.  I HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY NOW.  I MAKE MINE OUT OF MISSISSIPPI POPULAR AND FIND THAT THE BOWLS HOLD UP VERY WELL UNDER REPEATED USE.  THEY VARY IN LENGTH FROM ABOUT 4" TO 8" IN LENGTH.  PRESENTLY I DON'T HAVE IMAGES AS MY CAMERA IS BROKEN.  I HAD SOME PICTURES ON MY OLD COMPUTER, BUT ALAS THEY WERE LOST WHEN IT WENT DOWN.  I SELL THESE AT THE FLEA MARKETS FROM $15 TO $20 EACH IS UNIQUE AND NO TWO ARE ALIKE.  I BURN OUT THE BOWL WITH A WOOD BURNING TOOL AS WELL AS BURNING VARIOUS DESIGNS ON THE BOWLS AND STEMS.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG AND I WILL GET MORE INFORMATION TO YOU AND HOPEFULLY SOME IMAGES.